Home>Tips & Articles>Remove Adware & Spyware>
About Online Dialer
OnlineDialer is an ActiveX drive-by-installer for premium-rate phone diallers.
'The Online-Dialer is an incredibly safe payment option for internet e-businesses worldwide. Whether you're selling content, streaming pay-per-view video, selling software or media downloads, or you have huge traffic volume, that doesn't convert to money, the Online-Dialer gives you the widest potential customer base of any payment system currently available, without the headaches associated with credit cards and online checks. ' This is what is described on the vendor's website.
Remove this spyware using Spyware Doctor
OnlineDialer has various variants:
- OnlineDialer/BelCall: filename BelCallConnect.dll, unknown origin.
- OnlineDialer/eConnect: filename eConnect.dll, object name 'eConn class', typically downloaded from libereco.net.
- OnlineDialer/MaConnect: filename MaConnect.dll, object name 'Loader class', typically downloaded from online-dialer.com.
- OnlineDialer/SunInfo: filename SunInfoConnect.dll, unknown origin.
- OnlineDialer/VLoading: filename VLoading.dll, object name 'Download class', typically downloaded from 0190-dialer.com.
How to Remove OnlineDialer ?
To remove OnlineDialer from your computer:
- Close ALL Internet Explorer windows.
- Open 'Downloaded Program Files' in the Windows folder. Delete the entry corresponding to OnlineDialer (it will have one of the object names mentioned above; the object name for BelCall is not currently known, but you should be able to check where it comes from by right-clicking them and choosing 'Properties').
- OnlineDialer may have installed an unwanted dialler. Open the Program Files folder and delete the 'OnlineDialer' folder if you have it, along with the shortcuts it adds to the Desktop, Start, and Programs menus.
Remove spyware using PestPatrol
Remove other programs: