Home>Tips & Articles>Remove Adware & Spyware>
Buddylinks is an instant messenger adware disguised as a game. It will send messages to all people on your buddy list in AOL messenger.
These messages pretends to be coming from you and contain links to a Web site from which users can download and run the program.Once somebody does this, the process repeats with their list.
How to Remove Buddylinks?
- Click Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Double click Add/Remove Programs.
- Select the entry "PSD Tools ChannelUp v1.0 (remove only)." and click 'Remove'.
- Follow the on screen instructions to remove it.
- Open registry editor(click Start > Run, type 'regedit'),locate the following key:
In the right pane,
delete the value(if exists):
"PSD Tools Channel"="%ProgramFiles%\Common Files\PSD Tools\ChannelUp.exe"
Exit registry editor.
Remove spyware using X-Cleaner
Remove other programs: