Home>Tips & Articles>Remove Adware & Spyware>
Remove Precision Time Adware
About Precision Time
Precision Time is part of the adware GAIN system( The Gator Advertising Information Network). It is either distributed with Gator or installed as a stand alone application. It installs itself as a drive-by application loading simply by clicking OK on a pop-up ad that appears on your screen. The program synchronizes your computer's clock to the U.S. Atomic clock ensuring you have the correct time. The trade off for this little convenience is that it will generate pop up ads and other nuisances on your screen.
How to Remove Precision Time?
Remove this spyware using PestPatrol or follow these steps to manually remove it:
1) From the Windows Start button select Settings and then Control Panel.
2) When the Control Panel window opens, double-click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
3) When the Add/Remove Programs Properties window opens, locate Precision Time in the list of installed programs.
4) Select it and then click on the Add/Remove button.
5) Follow the on screen instructions.
Remove other programs: